Global Digital Broadcast has set up a payment system, eWallet, which forms an integral part of the platform.
- eWallet technology uses Barclays Corporate bank processing and Thawte-approved security software (highest level encryption), incorporating 3DSecure (Verified by VISA and Mastercard SecureCode).
- eWallet information (debit/credit card and mobile telephone data) is stored in Global Digital Broadcast’s secure database to allow customers to make repeat purchases by simply entering their unique PIN.
- eWallet is created when a customer registers for the first time on a Global Digital Broadcast powered channel.
- eWallet accounts may be both topped up and held in credit, or used for one-off purchases.
- eWallet credits may be spent on any channel/s on the network.
l a t e s t . . .